What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as address and postcode
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We do not currentlytrack cookies.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address / postal address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Amazing Electricians Ltd, Unit 2, Sandy lane Business Park, Sandy Lane, Coventry, CV1 4DQ .
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
ECA and ELECSA
We Are ECA and Elecsa Approved Electrical Contractors. Electrical safety is the whole reason ECA and ELECSA exists. ECA and ELECSA is the conduit between the electrical industry, the householders, the housing associations, the private landlords and the Local Authorities to ensure work is carried out to the relevant standards and has been notified.
We understand the service and support contractors really need. We provide advice, information and administrative support, as well as regular industry and regulatory updates that help you to run your businesses more effectively and efficiently.
We Are Government Endorsed | TrustMark
TrustMark is a quality mark which operates a framework under which 30 plus scheme operators work in the RMI (repair, maintenance and improvement) sector, including trade associations, local government trading standards teams, and independent scheme operators.
These schemes are approved to carry the TrustMark logo and recruit reputable and trustworthy tradesmen. This enables the TrustMark scheme operators to promote improved RMI sector standards, and tackle related issues such as better enforcement. All of these scheme operators are audited annually by TrustMark, to ensure processes, standards and complaint procedures are being maintained.
Where To Find Us:
Amazing Electricians Limited
Canalside House, 7 Sandy Lane Business Park,
Sandy Lane, Coventry,